Saturday 17 July 2010

Vote for Lord Belmont!

I was alerted by a reader that the link on my previous post about the 2010 Best Blog Poll was faulty. I've hopefully fixed the link now, so here it is again. Apologies to those of you who've already seen it!


Might I beg readers' indulgence by blowing my own trumpet? I know it's a little vulgar; however, Lord Belmont was voted Number 14 in the Northern Ireland category in last year's Total Politics Best Blogs Poll.

Please do cast your vote at the link here. It would be much appreciated.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Is it really a political blog? It's a great blog and much the better for not being political!

Timothy Belmont said...

I don't think of it as a political blog; more a personal one, focussed on my own passions.

Still, up his lordship popped last year at number 14 (I had no idea the poll even existed!).

So I reckon there's no harm in a bit more exposure. :-)