Tuesday 3 January 2012

First Swim?

Timothy Belmont is hopeful that the swimming-pool at the sports club will be adequately heated tonight. It would be my first swim since the term ended in December. I do miss the old lengths and quite often I have the pool to myself.

At Belmont GHQ, an apple and blackberry crumble has been made, so I keenly anticipate a portion of that this evening, too.

If there are any Old Brackenbrians or Old Campbellians reading this, would you be at all interested in making up a party for the annual dinners?

3 comments :

Mark Rivers said...

As an old campbellian who hasn't been back to the alma mater since I left - I think I'd like to get along to one of their events - is there anything happening in the near future?

Timothy Belmont said...

I think it will be in Feb, must have a look.

Tim

Timothy Belmont said...

Mark

Just received an email:

The 2012 Old Campbellian Annual Dinner will be held in the College Dining Room on Friday 10th February at 8.00pm

All OCs and their guests are welcome but we are also keen to gather leavers from 50 years ago, 10 years ago and those who left 1980-82

An application form is attached.

It is £45 and black tie.